Brexit, is arguably the biggest economic demerger in Europe since WW2. And while right now, the detail is being hammered out (perhaps literately) by Brussels and the UK government, some things are a given.
What do we know?
- UK Businesses will be significantly changed by what is about to unfold
- To be effective and profitable going forward, a business will need strong leadership and be deft at adapting to change
- Customers/Clients will need assurances that you understand the new landscape and continue to service them appropriately
- Employees, particularly those from outside the UK will need an assurance that their needs are being meet and their future is secure
- Investment will be needed to be made in your business to best deal with the disruption ahead; where is that investment best placed?
- Clients/Customers will need to ‘keep the faith’ through this difficult period of uncertainty and transition; how are you going to ensure this?
- New strategic thinking and new problem- solving techniques will have to be set in place to deal with all these issues; How can you benchmark this?
At DVC we think we have the answers to these conundrums
We have devised a ‘Fit for Brexit’ programme
Through auditing a company’s internal and external stakeholders, we provide a road map whereby a company can manage this change and transition.
We provide a checklist of key performance indicators (KPI’s) that allow a company to have a 360 degree view of their readiness for Brexit.
It allows a company to understand what behaviours and processes it needs to exhibit to each stakeholder group to demonstrate its preparedness for Brexit.
If you would like to know more about this please email Meg on firstname.lastname@example.org